The Midweek League is a series of races run in Hertfordshire and the surrounding area. Each race is approximately 10k. This year, GCR are in Division 1, which means some different venues and new courses!
The races are competitive but sociable too, with host clubs providing an ample buffet over which you can discuss race highs and lows.
Here are the dates for 2016:
- Thursday 11th May – Royston (7.30 pm start)
- Thursday 25th May – St Albans (7.45pm start)
- Thursday 15th June – Trent Park (7.45pm start)
- Thursday 6th July – Chingford (7.45pm start)
- Thursday 13th July – Welwyn Garden City (our home fixture 7.45pm start)
You can find out more about each race, and view the results as soon as they’re published, on the Run Herts website.