The Midweek League is a series of races run in Hertfordshire and the surrounding area. Each race is approximately 10k. This year, GCR are in Division 2, which means some different venues and new courses!
The races are competitive but sociable too, with host clubs providing an ample buffet over which you can discuss race highs and lows.
Here are the dates for 2018. They usually start at 7.45pm and details will be circulated before each event.
- Wednesday 23 May – Letchworth
- Thursday 7 June – Therfield
- Wednesday 20 June – WGC Rugby Club
- Thursday 27 June – Harlow
- Thursday 12 July – WGC SFO
You can find out more about each race, and view the results as soon as they’re published, on the Run Herts website.